Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Four Family

Ben, Mom, Dad, & Sam

This photo was take Christmas '07. This is before we knew God wanted our "four family" to become a "five family." That may not have much meaning to you, but when we told Ben that he was going to be a big brother his response was, "Now we will be a four family." We are so excited and blessed that God wanted our family to grow. Our continuous prayer is that He will use our family to be a witness and a blessing to others. We can't wait to share a picture of our Five Family.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

love the blog. When I get home I will put it on my RSS feed so I can get an update everytime you get a new post. I'm so excited! Loved our day today. It is always great when we can hang out!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! I will have a great time keeping up with all the goings on in your little family. I can't wait to meet Jack Walker! God has great things planned for you, Jeff, and your three sons!