Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All About Sam


SAM is four years old. He is our little monkey-constantly climbing and jumping off furniture, stairs, etc. He is trying to be a Super Hero because that is all he plays. When we shared the news of his sibling on the way and we asked if he wanted a baby brother or sister he replied, "I want a baby Batman!" We did not know how we were going to pull that off. Thank goodness he moved on. He is currently enrolled in gymnastics. Not only he is doing very well but he loves every minute of it. He will start the Child Study Center full time in August. We are so proud of him too!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know if I could love the second grandson as much as I did the first but 3/15/2004 the love was the very same. When I found out his name was Samuel Jobe I was so honored. Jobe was my mother's maiden name and she would have loved these children so much. Sam is such a special little guy. He is "all boy" with cars and hero's. He has a Batman, Superman and Green power ranger costume. He is very smart also. He has read almost half of the big "Dick and Jane" book. He isn't as interested in reading as he is in being a Power Ranger. These boys were born just right for Me-Me to be able to have "one on one" time with them. I got to keep Sam when mom and dad worked and Ben was in school and Sam will be in school when I get to keep Jack. Sam is such a sweet and kind little boy and he loves his big brother so much. I know he will be a wonderful big brother to Jack. I thank God each day for these boys. They have made my life so happy. Sam's memories of Me-Me's will be so different from Ben's. It is amazing how each one builds his own place in your heart and Sam sure made his place deep into Me-Me's heart.

Leslie said...

You are so handsome. Wait for me....hehe
Ava Gracec