Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All About Ben











BEN is 7 years old. He is a very bright young man. He is an excellent reader and does very well in school. He currently is involved in piano lessons and doing very well. As a matter of fact, his piano teacher is having a hard time keeping up with him. He will hear a song, play a portion of it and then go to lessons and show her what he has done. She is constantly looking for new music for him. He will be a very talented musician one day. Ben will start 2nd grade at Vilonia Elementary in August. We are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God gave me ONE of my greatest gifts the day Benjamin Andrew was born.(9/27/2000) He has been such a joy for me. I love him so much but I guess anyone that knows me already knew this. He is so smart. He was reading when he was 3 years old so I wasn't surprised when he tested so high this past year. I have had the privalage to keep him when his mom and dad worked. They didn't know it but I would have paid them to let me keep him. I am so honored he wants to stay with me as much as he does. His dad says it is because he is the "king" when he is here, but just because I answer him with "Sir" doesn't prove that--ha. I know one day he will be so busy "growing up" that I will not get to spend the time with him so I treasure all these days and hope he remembers just how happy he has made and continues to make my life.