Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All About Jack




JACK WALKER is due to arrive November 16th. However his delivery will be a scheduled c-section and we are looking for an arrival early November. We are busy planning for his arrival. We are in the process of getting his room ready and getting his brothers ready. We had a lengthy ultrasound yesterday. He appeared to be very healthy. My pregnancy has gone very well too. Yesterday is when we found out it was our third boy. That reminds me of that commercial (Rolaids, I think) when the nurse comes out and points to each new father and says "Boy---Girl---Boy---Boy,Boy,Boy". The last dad says "Oh, Boy!" At least we didn't get ours all at once!!!!! We are so excited and thrilled that God has chosen for us to add to our family. We can't wait to share all of our adventures with Jack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so happy when my son called yesterday with the news that "our" new baby was going to be JACK WALKER. Not that I don't love little girls, but I an "used" to boys. You are going to have so much love. The "big Brothers" are so excited. I will have to wait until Jan. 2009 to start my "one on one" with you. Mom doesn't have to go back to work teaching until then. I am so excited about you...but for now sleep and grow and start thinking about the place you are going to build in yor Me-Me's heart. I love you so much already little one.