Saturday, July 17, 2010

San Diego Trip

We just returned from our San Diego trip. Of course, the big event was the wedding. We had a fabulous time. It was so sweet and beautiful. We are thrilled for Renee and Richard and can't wait for them to return from their honeymoon in Australia so we can hear all about their trip.

We kept the boys busy between theme parks and the wedding. Our first full day found us at the San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park. The next day was fabulous as we splashed and played at Sea World. Sunday was saved for San Diego Zoo and our last and final day in California was spent in Disneyland. Disneyland was by far our favorite.

I will post pictures when I can. I have a few projects (graduate course) that must be completed before I can allow myself the pleasure of editing the pictures. The few I will post on here were all taken from my phone.

Check back soon for trip pictures. Love to all!

No comments: