Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meet Jack Walker Sturdivant


Jack arrived at 8:00 am on Wednesday, November 5, 2008. He was 19 1/2 inches long and weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. Yes, you heard me right. 7 lbs. 11 oz. I call him the runt of the litter. We were expecting a 9 pounder. I told them to weigh him again because there was no way I had a 7 lb. baby!!! But I did and he is absolutely perfect! He reminded me of Ben right away. You can barely see his eyebrows and eyelashes. He raises his forehead just like Ben used to do. He has more hair than Ben but less than Sam. It is darker than Ben's but lighter than Sam's. He looks at us like Sam used to do-with one eye open and one eye closed. Some of you might remember our little one-eye Samurai!! We think he will probably be his own person with a little bit of both brothers in him. He is already developing a personality-how quickly they do that!!! He zerberts me a lot!! He is so precious. We can't wait for you all to meet him in person.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness. I can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Well, we were in Maine when I received your text about Jack. He is so precious and I can't wait to get my hands on him!!! Please call me soon. I would love to meet him and visit with you.